Homeopathy Treatment for Malnutrition and Deficiency disorders
Malnutrition and Deficiency disorders Treatment by Homeopathy
Malnutrition is inadequate nutrition. It is a condition in which the body doesn’t get enough nutrients. It is caused by poor diet, malabsorption and metabolic disorders. It increases the risk of infection and weakens immunity. Children are more at risk of developing complications than adults.
- Pallor (pale skin)
- Trouble breathing
- Unusual food cravings
- Hair loss
- Periods of lightheadedness
- Heart palpitations
- Feeling faint or fainting
- Tingling and numbness of the joints
- Menstrual issues (such as missed periods or very heavy cycles)
- Poor concentration
Some of the common nutrient deficiencies and the disorders they lead to are:
- Iron deficiency leading to iron deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin A (VAD) also called hypovitaminosis, deficiency leading to night blindness.
- Vitamin B-1 or Thiamine deficiency can lead to nerve and muscle damage and in extreme cases can lead to heart failure.
- Vitamin B-3 or Niacin deficiency leads to pellagra.
- Vitamin B-9 or Folate deficiency can lead to vitamin deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin D deficiency can lead to stunted bones and to osteoporosis.
- Calcium deficiency can lead to osteoporosis, convulsions and abnormal heart rhythms.