Homeopathy Treatment for Sleep Apnea
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder in which the breathing repeatedly starts and stops. Two big signs that you have it are: loud snoring and tiredness even after a night’s sleep. There are three main types of sleep apnea namely:
- Obstructive sleep apnea – This is the most common of the three and it happens when throat muscles relax.
- Central sleep apnea – This occurs when the brain doesn’t send signals to the muscles that control the breathing.
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome – This is also known as treatment emergent central sleep apnea. It occurs when the person has both, obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
- Loud snoring
- Times of breathing cessation during sleep
- Sudden wakening, accompanied by shortness of breath
- Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
- Morning headache
- Attention problems
Lifestyle changes such as losing weight or quitting smoking or treating any nasal allergies will amend milder cases of sleep apnea. If symptoms persist then certain devices such as CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) can help open up blocked air passages otherwise surgery may be necessary.
Homeopathy addresses all the symptoms and signs of sleep apnea comprehensively without the use of any harmful medicines or surgery. Homeo LIFE has over the years treated numerous patients with sleep apnea successfully. If you have any of the above mentioned symptoms, please visit Homeo LIFE.