Asthma is a disease that causes your airways to narrow by swelling and creating excess mucus. It can cause breathing difficulties, resulting in coughing, whistling (wheezing) on exhalation, and shortness of breath.
Asthma is a mild annoyance for some people. For others, it can be a severe issue that prevents them from going about their everyday lives and can even lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
What are the Causes of Asthma?
Causes and Symptoms of Asthma:
Your airways react to things in the environment if you have asthma. Asthma triggers, as doctors, name them. They could trigger or exacerbate symptoms.
Following are some of the triggers of Asthma.:
- Sinusitis, colds, and influenza
- Pollens, mold, pet dander, and dust mites
- Strong scents, such as those found in perfumes or cleaning products, irritate irritants.
- Smog in the air
- Smoke from tobacco
- Heavy Exercise
- Changes in the weather, such as temperature or humidity, can be caused by cold air or
- through changes in the weather
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition that affects the digestive
- system (GERD)
- Strong emotions like anxiety, joy, grief, or tension
What are the Symptoms of Asthma?
There are several symptoms of asthma, here are some of them:
- Chest Congestion
- Shortness of Breath
- Breathless while exhaling (you can see this symbol in small children)
- Shortness of breath and coughing while sleeping
- Getting severe attacks by common cold and flu
Why to Choose Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma?
Homoeopathy treats asthma with a low dosage of medicines and nearly fewer or no side effects. It takes a bit longer time for a patient to get cured. But the best thing is it kills the disease from the core.
If you encounter any symptoms, visit Dr Kiran’s Homeo Life Clinic and avail of Homeopathy treatment for asthma from the best Homoeopathic doctor with years of experience and trust. Book your appointment now by calling us on 92909 08191. Or visit our website www.homeolife.in.