Get Best Homeopathy treatment for thyroid in HomeoLife
What is a thyroid?
Thyroid is a little butterfly-shaped gland located right below your Adam’s apple at the base of your neck. Thyroid hormone is produced by this gland and passes via your bloodstream to all parts of your body.
What is a thyroid disease?
Thyroid disease is a common term used to describe a medical disorder in which your thyroid is unable to produce enough hormones. Your thyroid will generate hormones that keep your body efficient to work normally. When your thyroid starts using a lot of thyroid hormone, your body might lose energy quicker than normal. Experiencing too much energy can make your heart race, causing you to lose weight without trying, and even make you nervous. Hyperthyroidism is the clinical name for this disorder.. You may feel tired, gain weight, and even become unable to handle cold temperatures if your thyroid hormone levels are too low.
Homeopathy treatment for thyroid
Who all can be affected by thyroid disease?
- People older than 60 years have a higher risk of encountering thyroid disease
- Have an autoimmune disorder like type 1 diabetes or celiac disease?
- Have had radioactive iodine or anti-thyroid medicines administered to them
- Radiation was administered to your neck or upper chest.
- Thyroid surgery was performed on you (partial thyroidectomy)
- Within the last six months, you’ve been pregnant or delivered a baby
- A number of factors can contribute to these two major illnesses. They can also be passed on from generation to generation through families (inherited).
Causes of thyroid
Deficiency of iodine
Autoimmune illnesses, in which the immune system assaults the thyroid, causing hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) or hypothyroidism (Hashimoto’s disease).
Inflammation (which may or may not be painful), nodules, or non-cancerous tumours produced by a virus or bacteriumtumours that are malignant.
Some medical therapies, such as radiation therapy, thyroid surgery, and some medications, can help with hereditary problems.
Symptoms of thyroid
If you have thyroid disease, you may experience a variety of symptoms. Unfortunately, thyroid symptoms are frequently confused with those of other medical conditions and stages of life. This can make figuring out whether your symptoms are due to a thyroid issue or anything else more difficult.
Thyroid disease symptoms can be divided into two categories: hyperthyroidism (excess thyroid hormone) and hypothyroidism (insufficient thyroid hormone).
Homeopathy treatment for thyroid
Symptoms of hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid) include:
- Anxiety, impatience, and nervousness are present.
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Sudden weight loss
- Larger thyroid gland than normal.
- Having shivers and physical weakness.
- Menstrual cycles that aren’t regular
Symptoms of hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) include:
- Feeling of fatigue
- Gaining weight.
- Having trouble remembering things.
- Having heavy and frequent menstrual cycles.
- Hair that seems to be dry and coarse.
- The condition of having a raspy voice.
Best doctors for homeopathy treatment for thyroid
Homeopathy treatment for thyroid at HomeoLife Clinics can help permanently cure thyroid without any side effects guaranteed, our clinic Homeo Life has world renowned doctors with 25+ years of experience and trust from lakhs of customers.
So, what are you waiting for? Book an appointment with us today: Call us on +91 9290908191 or visit www.homeolife.in.