Ask the Experts
Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma
Asthma commonly used as “damma” in Hindi, “ubbasamu” in Telugu, “ubbasa” in Kannada.
Asthma or Bronchial Asthma is because of the airflow obstruction into the lungs. Along with reduced airflow, there is wheezing and dyspnoea(breathlessness).
Narrowing of airways is usually reversible with treatment but in severe cases of chronic asthma, the narrowing will be irreversible.
Who are vulnerable to Asthma?
Asthma is one of the most common chronic diseases found affecting the population globally. Asthma is more common in childhood. Male children are twice more affected by asthma than female children. Whereas in adults, asthma is found equally in both the sexes.
What are the causes of Asthma?
The real cause(s) for asthma are yet to be understood. As of recent studies, genetic and environmental factors are thought to be the reasons for asthma.
- But there are certain risk factors and triggering agents for asthma.
- Atopy(allergic tendency): About 80% of asthma patients have atopic tendencies.
- Indoor / Outdoor allergens
- Passive smoking
- Dietary habits
- Occupational exposure
What are the symptoms of Asthma?
Asthma has very characteristic symptoms which vary according to the onset and treatment took.
Symptoms of Asthma:
- chest Pressure
these symptoms may get worse at night and typically the patients wake-up in the early morning hours with the asthmatic attack.
Before an asthmatic attack, there is itching under the chin, discomfort between the scapulae, or an unexplainable fear(impending doom).
What are the complications of asthma?
- Asthma that is ignored, wrongly diagnosed, or not treated aggressively leads to the risk for lung tissue scarring from airways disease. This leads to an irreversible stage of asthma where it is severe and persistent.
- Poorly controlled asthma leads to chronic asthma initially. Chronic asthma leads to Anxiety, Stress, Depression. There may be muscle wasting. In severest cases, sudden, persistent asthmatic attacks can trigger respiratory failure and can even lead to death.
Why should one opt for homeopathy treatment for asthma?
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma is more effective than other treatments that are available in the market.
- Homeopathic medicines work so deep and helps widen the airways. There are a number of homeopathic remedies that provide immunity against risk factors for asthma. Homeopathy also takes into consideration the constitutional aspect of asthma patients which helps in treating asthma permanently without any adverse effects.
- At Dr. Kiran’s Homeo Life Homeopathy Clinics the aim of the Doctors is to minimize the chronic symptoms. Reduce the number of acute attacks. This is followed by long-term medicinal action so that there are no limitations to perform physical activities including exercise.
- The medicines prescribed in Our clinics are of high quality and good care is taken to avoid long-term usage of medications.
Locate Dr. Kiran’s Homeo Life Clinics / Doctors for ASTHMA Treatment.
Click here to Book an Appointment today